CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-24T22:01:29+00:002005 Toyota Tacoma CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-24T22:01:29+00:00
- CUSTOMER WAS TOLD VEHICLE HAS TRANSMISSION CODE PRESENT FOR PRESSURE SOLENOID. PLEASE DIAGNOSE.
- TRANSMISSION SOLENOID – Remove & Replace – One
Valerye R. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/23/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-05T22:01:01+00:002011 Toyota RAV4 CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-05T22:01:01+00:00
- AXLE SHAFT – Remove & Replace – Left Side – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Technician did not find leak originating at the case halves. Transmission is 1quart over filled. Leaking originates at the driver's axle shaft seal and from the transmission fluid pan.
- TRANSAXLE OIL PAN FILTER &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Transmission has no codes present and is shifting as designed at this time.
Susan M. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/3/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-16T22:00:52+00:002004 Toyota Corolla CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-16T22:00:52+00:00
- Transmission is coming apart internally. To replace tranmission with used, parts and labor (with new clutch assembly) $2500.00 ***CUSTOMER DECLINED REPAIR
Makenna A. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/14/2019